Business Development Executive
The business development executive is responsible for the growth of the company through the acquisition and retention of clients. As a business development executive, you will build relationships with potential and existing clients, encouraging them to purchase products or services from the company. You will also be required to provide training and mentorship to staff, ensuring that they have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide excellent customer service. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator and have a strong ability to build relationships. You should also be resilient and able to effectively manage customer feedback..
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.